Following the release and digital distribution of the the debut compilation album, “Noise À Noise” is planning for the second album for the autumn of 2019 (Noise À Noise 19.2); In this open-call, artists are invited to submit their works to the label and here are the terms between the label and the artists
1. The work should either be completely produced by the artists, or they should be the true holder of its rights
2. The work should not be published (digitally or physically) or to be submitted into another label prior to this open-call (Alternate versions are allowed)
3. Duration of the work is somehow open (longer than 30 seconds and preferable least than 15 minutes)
4. The deadline for the submissions is March 21st, 2019, and the works that are submitted after this deadline would not be considered for this compilation album.
5. There are no actual strict rules for the submission of the piece, but a team of juries would select the works for the publication. The juries are invited from the artists who participated in the first open call (co-founders) along with other members with academic experiences).
6. This open call is free of charge.
7. Pieces can either be submitted in the form of Wave/ AIFF (Preferably lossless Flac) files, less than 200 Megabytes in size. (All through Google forms)
8. By submitting the piece, artists permit the label to decide for the publication rights, but he or she will remain as the true owner of the work and will receive loyalties or sales accordingly.
To submit, simply click THIS Google Form Link